Contract Immigration Paralegal
Silver Spring, MD • Langley Park, MD • Baltimore, MD • Homestead, FL • Doral, FL • Woodbridge, VA
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Maryland, Washington, DC, Virginia & Florida.
- Preparing and filing applications with USCIS, including but not limited to: family-based petitions, adjustment of status, provisional waivers, naturalization, and U Visas.
- Preparing and filing applications with the Immigration Court, with high emphasis on asylum and cancellation of removal applications.
- Submitting supplemental evidence filings with EOIR in advance of Individual/Merits Hearings.
- Completing affidavits with clients.
- Drafting motions for filing with the Immigration Court.
- Proactively communicating with clients to answer questions and provide status updates.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Familiarity with the Immigration Court and USCIS procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Docketwise software is a bonus
- Immigration Paralegal: 1-2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off & sick leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30 an hour
JOIN OUR TEAM
[contact-form-7 id="13889" title="Join Our Team"]